Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Loving: Gap!


I'm not sure if I have the fortune or misfortune of living near a Gap.  But recently I went in for a return and I walked out with more than I should have.  I am LOVING everything they have to offer right now!  The colors are so bold and bright.  And the classics they have are still classic with a twist.  Most of these items I have either purchased or am seriously contemplating buying!  On a side note, I wore the orange and teal scarf and it's amazing!  The print is beautiful and it adds a punch to any outfit.  So go check Gap out and do it soon!  I didn't even put everything I love on here!

Items listed:
Colored khakis (love that coral color!)
Jeweled sandals (just got these!)
Similar printed dress (not pictured but love it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...