It's that time of the year again, when the holidays are over and those lucky few of us who live in colder climates get to settle into another three to four months of winter. Yay for us...right? Well, the good news is that we can use our wardrobe to keep those yucky winter blues at bay. If you are getting tired of those grays and blacks, try reaching for some color.
Cropped coral pants; citron cords.
3) Go for a bright satchel. Every time you look at it, you'll smile. Just think how great this green would look against a camel, grey or black coat. Kelly green handbag.
4) If you aren't as daring, pair a fun scarf with some neon with an all neutral outfit. Color block scarf.
5, 6) Try a colorful accessory. It may not be much but every time you look at your watch, your day will be a little brighter. Chevron watch; classic leather wristband.
7) Swap out one of your neutral cardigans or blazers for this fun jacket. It will keep you warm while making a statement. Striped moto jacket.
8) Pair one of your grey, black or camel sweaters with this gorgeous blue hue. Indian voile popover.
9) Try a little color in your belt. It adds a little something without going overboard. Skinny belts.
And guess what? These are suggestions that you can apply to your closet at home. We all have colored bottoms, fun accessories and pops of color that we can incorporate into our winter wardrobe to help keep those winter blues away!
Be sure to check out my other recommendations in the following weeks along with some fun outfit inspiration using these tips and tricks!
What do you do to brighten your days this time of year?