Tuesday, February 26, 2013

maximum comfort

{Jacket: Similar | Shirt: Similar | Dress: Similar | Purse: Target | Boots: Similar}





The most comfortable award goes to...maxi dresses! As I'm getting bigger and bigger with this pregnancy, it's harder and harder to feel comfortable in jeans or any kind of pant other than pajama pants. Maxi dresses and skirts are the more stylish alternative to pj pants. Am I right? I mean I can actually leave the house in this outfit as opposed to most of the combos I end up in at the end of the day. As I type this, I am donning a striped shirt and plaid pj pants. I mean it's pattern mixing at its best.

And that bag. The photos don't do it justice. It doesn't look like it's from Target at all. I love everything about it from it's perfect little shape to its color to its details. If only it was about 15 sizes bigger, it would be perfect. Instead I just trail diapers and wipes oh and apparently phones (I lost then found my phone), when I use it. But that's cute...right?

8 comments:

  1. Love the maxi skirt and your bag is to die for!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you always find such cute stuff at Target and I can never find anything??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! All I wore when I was pregnant was flown dresses, they're the best! I also love the bag! I've seen it on a few other blogs Nd love a ll the great detailing.
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I need to check out that bag! We need a coffee date soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST saw another blogger wearing a denim jacket! AHH I WANT ONE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing and maxi is the best option during pregnancy!!! I've been wearing a lot of maxi skirts before I found super cute skinny jeans at motherhood maternity and now I'm in love with them!:)
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that bag!!! And congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope your feeling well!!

    Aanika X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome!! :) Love your blog, I am your newest follower!
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...