Purses are kind of hard for me. I adore, adore, adore them and want them all, but the price tags are always so hefty, so there's not much left over for clothes or accessories. It's a very difficult battle for me to wage. But I just might have to cave and get one of these after this colorful feature!
1) J. Crew Satchel- I am so in love with this bag. It's on the top of my wish list if I can ever stop spending money on clothes! And surprisingly, I feel like this blue would be pretty versatile with my wardrobe.
2) Kate Spade Crossbody- This color combo just says spring. Anything green and navy and I'm in. Plus it's the perfect size for traipsing around town.
3) Coach Legacy Satchel- I adore this color. It's so bright and spunky. Perfect for spring and summer!
4) Coach Legacy Hobo- It's no surprise that I am a fan of the Legacy collection at Coach seeing as I own one. But this mint bag is perfection. I am on the prowl for a mint bag because it would go with everything!
5) J. Crew Tote- I love this tote. The contrast in the handles and on the sides gives it a lot of personality. And it's big, which makes me think I can tote around enough stuff for two kids.
6) Kate Spade Shoulder Bag- The colors on this bag are just perfection. So fun and full of personality!
7) Coach Legacy Pinnacle Satchel- I know this one is super pricey but I just couldn't help but include it. The color and silhouette is so spot on!
What about you guys? Have you been like me eyeing all the deliciously colorful bags out there?