Wednesday, March 13, 2013

springy.

{Necklace: J. Crew Factory | Blazer: Similar | Dress: Old Navy | Purse: Similar | Shoes: J. Crew Factory}




I think I look a little like an Easter egg with the colors and various bands of design around my expanding middle. Nonetheless I love this dress and I love it even more knowing it's from Old Navy. It's perfect for spring and even though it's not maternity, it's a great fit for a momma with a baby on the way.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I am done, done, done with winter. I've decided to just pretend it's spring (even though it was snowing yesterday). This may or may not result in frostbite. But I just can't deal with pulling on another pair of boots (do you have any idea how hard it is to put on boots with a belly in the way?!?) So flats and spring colors it is for the rest of this "in-between" season.

Are you guys feeling the same? Or are you actually seeing some sunshine in your part of the world? (If so, I am just the teeniest bit jealous.)

8 comments:

  1. Love the blue blazer - so pretty for spring.

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable look! And I agree, what is up with this cold weather sticking around Chicago?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ready for Spring! And spring dresses and sandals :) Love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um are you sure this photo is from this year? because you do not look the least bit pregnant here. what a great dress! i say wear it everyday if that's what you want. :) maybe it will help nudge spring along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spring colors and florals. However I did wake up to some sleety snowy looking substance. Not cool, Chicago. Remember last year on St. Patricks Day when it was 80 degrees? I wouldn't mind that right now.

    And, my friend, you are such a stylish and adorable pregnant lady. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linκ exchangе is nothіng else еxcept
    іt is only placіng the other person's website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

    Here is my blog :: http://hemorroides6.wordpress.com/2013/03/02/nagelpilz-behandlungsmethoden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent post. I wаs сhecking сonstantly this
    blog and I am impressed! Very helpful info particulаrly the last part :) I caгe
    for suсh іnformation muсh. I wаs looking for thiѕ certаin іnfo for a veгy long time.
    Thаnk you and gooԁ luck.

    My web blog Nagelpilz

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found this at old navy..... Looks Neiman Marcus to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...