Thursday, April 25, 2013

spring treats for under $50!


So many wonderful things here and guess what? They are all under $50! Does it really get any better than that?

1) Embroidered shorts, $31.50- These shorts are adorable. Of course, I am a sucker for anything lobster related. I love these with a white tee for an easy summer outfit.

2) Neon studs, $14.50- I love every single color pictured here. The hardest part would be choosing just one!

3) Yellow skirt, $49.95- I adore this colorful skirt. I would pair it with a chambray shirt and cognac wedges.

4) Striped pencil skirt, $17.50- I love the bold graphic print on this skirt but I love the price tag even more! And the reviews are amazing!

5) Mint clutch, $33.25- Have I told you how much I love mint anything? This bag would go with everything.

6) Striped clutch, 21.60- Love the nautical look of this!

7) Printed chino shorts, $19.99- These are amazing. Unfortunately they are sold out right now, but J. Crew Factory is really good about restocking so I am sure they will be back soon.

8) Neon studs, $14.50

9) Sleeveless tunic, $24.94- I love the color and print on this tunic. So, so cute!

10) Neon studs, $14.50

11) Printed shirt, $49.95- I absolutely love this top. The colors, the print and paired with that green belt...perfect!

12) Embroidered khakis, $27.50- Those little anchors are just too cute!

13) Skinny khakis, 29.94- How can you not smile wearing a pair of pants this color?

Don't you just love these goodies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! It really makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...